A+B SENIOR MANAGER
We are a fresh, edgy + unique boutique specializing in men’s + women's apparel, home + gift in need of a badass store manager. Our ideal candidate must have an outgoing personality, possess several years of proven fashion expertise, retail management experience, strong sales history, a positive attitude + a genuine desire to represent our brand + make our customers happy!
You must be a positive, outgoing, high-energy personality that is entrepreneurial, sales-focused and takes full ownership of the store’s business. Your enthusiasm for your role and for the brand must be contagious. You lead by example demonstrating exceptional customer service, excellent visual presentation + housekeeping standards. A strong adherence to the company policies + brand mantra are a must!
- 20% discount on merchandise
- 1 week paid time off + and additional 2 weeks non-paid vacation
- Up to $5K in bonuses
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Education in Facebook Ads Manager, SEO, etc. paid by A+B
- Attend + assist market/buying trips in Atlanta, GA (expenses paid) 1-3 times per year
- Opportunity to purchase apparel at cost
- A workplace built on positivity, respect and balance
- Previous Retail Management - 1 year minimum, 3-5 years preferred
- Excel/Microsoft Office
- POS (Shopify not required but preferred)
- Staff Scheduling
- Visual Merchandising
- Receiving Merchandise
- Inventory Control
- Social Media (Facebook, IG)
- Design Experience (photoshop/illustrator not required but preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are a must
- Manage + schedule sales staff
- Oversee store opening/closing duties
- Receive merchandise, properly enter inventory into Shopify + display in a visually pleasing manner based on sales & demand
- Sales reporting + cash management
- Responsible for Sales Goals & motivating/training employees to drive sales
- Responsible for store overall appearance, including cleanliness + organization of back stock
- Delegate tasks to ensure that everyone is doing their part
- Acquire a confident knowledge of our inventory in order to provide educated recommendations and styling suggestions to customers
- Build + maintain client relationships, provide outstanding customer service + ensure store associates are delivering excellent customer service
- Create content for social media + promote our social media platforms to enable greater following + engagement
- Brainstorm, coordinate + execute local partnerships + events to help boost the brand presence and generate sales. Including pop-up shops, neighborhood events (Germantown Summer + Winter Market), partio parties/live music events, holiday events + sales, etc.
- Communicate with owner any specific needs that are beyond your capability – maintenance, supplies, tech support, issues/concerns with employees, merchandise needs. Recognize an issue + seek help when necessary to find a resolution
- Assist owner in market prep (schedule, hotel, market appts. etc.) + buying plan. Stay on top of incoming + current inventory. Consult with owner when merchandise needs fulfillment + assist in reorders/communication with brand reps.
- Act as main point of contact with outside vendors + reps via store email, store cell phone, etc. Respond to emails + create a list of items that need to be addressed by the owner directly.
- 40 hours per week/4-5 days per week
- Events + holidays necessary - we are generally closed a minimum of 2 days per major US holiday**
2018/19 A+B Holiday Schedule
A+B will remain open all dates not listed below (we will always remain closed on Mondays) + you may be required to work the days before and/or after each holiday break.
2018 remaining closed dates
Sept. 3 (Monday) - Labor Day
Nov. 21-22 (Wednesday + Thursday) - Thanksgiving
Dec. 24-26 (Monday - Wednesday) - Christmas
Dec. 31-Jan 1 (Monday + Tuesday) - NYE
April 21 (Sunday) - Easter
May 27 (Monday) - Memorial Day
July 4 (Thursday) - 4th of July
Sept 2 (Monday) - Labor Day
Nov. 27-28 (Wednesday + Thursday) - Thanksgiving
Send resume to email@example.com with the subject line "YOUR NAME - SENIOR MANAGER POSITION".